show some length of text (not full content) around the highlighted word

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support show some length of text (not full content) around the highlighted word

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kokosan kokosan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kokosan
    kokosan
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to show some length of text (not full content) around the highlighted word of content like in the attached picture? I try Layout options > Results fields – Post type results but doesn’t make any change.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is possible within the live results container – when this option is enabled.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kokosan
    kokosan
    Participant

I’ve tried that but nothing’s changed. It still show full content. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kvN2-KnWwsZguA0Zb00vboIFTv-ofnz8/view?usp=sharing

I’ve just uploaded my site to a new hosting server and the site almost finishes . Let me know if you need to login to have a look.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Don’t you use a custom code to display the whole results text? That will override this feature. Make sure to disable any custom codes in relation to the live results content.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kokosan
    kokosan
    Participant

Indeed! it’s custom code, sorry. Now I adjust some design of concept, so need to show less result.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.