Showing results based on user meta

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Showing results based on user meta

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bkkalia 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Participant

Thanks for making search plugin and solving my last query.
    Ajax Search Pro can filter Taxonomies & custom fields easily. And also do something with user-meta also. (don’t know properly about user part)

I have scenario where I want to show filtered posts to current logged in user. These posts must be filtered on the base of interests described in user meta custom fields i.e. Locations, Departments, Value Range, work types etc. for current user. These custom fields are made with Ultimate Membership Plugin. My goal is show relevant posts to current user. I want to show those results homepage whenever some user logins.

Can we make such this kind of search results with Ajax Pro Search ?
    I understand how to make a custom php template and how to implement custom search query with Taxonomy & Tag filtration.

Kindly guide me if we can achieve this with ajax search pro. your guidance will help me to achieve goal.

Regards
    Bk Kalia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.