Slow loading results

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    camus17
    camus17
    Participant

Hello i have several problems loading simple data a do not create many pages on my site yet, but loading time for result is too long about 4-6 seconds… in your demo pages results are show in 0.5 to 1 seconds, i read your manual and forum without any successful result.

I need more fast loading results like you demo page. Please try to type mipymes, pequeña, crédito, credito, even suggest text below the search bar are slow

Thanks for your time and help

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Slow loading can be cause by many things as you might have read it in the documentation.

1. What does the average request runtime on the performance tracker submenu? (Performance tracker)

If it’s below 3-4 seconds, then something else is clogging up the ajax request.

2. What type of hosting do you use? Shared or VPS? What are the server specifications?
    3. How many plugins do you have activated? Plugins count greatly descrease the ajax performance globally.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.