Some content is not appearing on search page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Some content is not appearing on search page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Hello team
    Sorry for disturb you again.
    Today I tried to check website but got another issue.
    After you added some code in search template to filter all, I got issue with popup, there is content in pop but not appearing, it’s like it’s taking css for display none.

Example, please check http://v2018.istudy.mu/?s=marketing&asp_active=1&p_asid=2&p_asp_data=Y3VycmVudF9wYWdlX2lkPS0xJnF0cmFuc2xhdGVfbGFuZz0wJmFzcF9nZW4lNUIlNUQ9ZXhhY3QmYXNwX2dlbiU1QiU1RD10aXRsZSZjdXN0b21zZXQlNUIlNUQ9Y291cnNlJnRlcm1zZXQlNUJ3cF9jY190YXhfY291bnRyeSU1RCU1QiU1RD0yNDQ=

Down is button for send request, which is a pop up but it’s empty inside..

It’s same popup at http://v2018.istudy.mu/course/msc-international-tourism-and-hospitality-management/ for INTERESTED IN COURSE? at the bottom “Click here”… It’s same popup.. It’s at lots of places in website and appearing but not appearing only in search page…

Can you please check it, why it’s like this after updating those codes?

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks a lot in advance

djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Hello team,
    Any solution? Any update :'(

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issue in this case is not related to the search plugin. As I can see, you are trying to display a pop-up within the results page via custom code. You are invoking the:

[sg_popup id=9]

..shortcode there. That popup should contain this form shortcode, as I can see in the editor: https://i.imgur.com/uXxBSAz.png
    However that shortcode is either not initialized when the pop-up shortcode is exectuted, or does not exist. Some plugins require a valid Post object to work properly. The issue is not that the pop-up content is not visible, but that the cred_form shortcode returns an empty content on that page, thus is probably not initialized.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply…
    It’s same as another pages which are like course etc…
    It;s not empty one. There is an cred form in it, with some static text also like “Hi, I am working”
    But noting appearing..

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I understand, what I am saying is, that the cred_form shortcode might require a post object context in order to work (and the results page is not an actual page within a post context), or it might not be initiated yet at that point in the page.
    Unfortunately I cannot tell, because it is not related to the search plugin itself.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

djmhim
    djmhim
    Participant

Ok,,
    Thank you. Can have any solution from anywhere? I can pay in end of this month
    Thanks

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I usually recommend this service, they should be able to help you out.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.