Some Custom Fields don't work

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Some Custom Fields don't work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fabriziorocco85
    fabriziorocco85
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m using your plugin with mainly custom fields.
    I sell boat and I display different pages, for each single boat.
    It was working perfectly, but yesterday I tried to insert a new boat and a consequent new custom field voice.
    The custom fields are:
    -Anno (Year)
    -Prezzo (Price)
    -Modello (Model)
    -Cantiere
    -Tipologia (Sail or not)
    -Lunghezza (Lenght)
    In that specific case, for example, I added a new voice to Cantiere field called “comar”. But it doesn’t work. It says No results found.
    It seems like all the custom fields for that specific boat are not working. I’m referring to the boat called “Comet 375 CL”.
    I hope you can help me to find the solution to this issue.
    Thanks
    Fabrizio

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Fabrizio,

The problem is, that the other custom fields are not set for that boat, only the “Cantiere”. So when the filter checks the “lunghezza”, “anno” and “prezzo” values, these are not matching.
    If you wish to display items that does not have a field connection, you can enable it here: https://i.imgur.com/cdu0TrS.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

fabriziorocco85
    fabriziorocco85
    Participant

Hi,
    I inserted these new fields in the boat page.
    It doesn’t work again.
    I’ve also changed the settings you said (in the screen) but the only thing I found are 2 posts of the news section.
    What can I do?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The “prezzo” field is set to 46 on the boat page, and on the filter it is from 50-1000, so it does not match. I suggest changing the filter lower value, and it should be all right.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.