Specific Searches

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vahl Vahl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vahl
    Vahl
    Participant

On pages Canada, England and USA when searching from these pages. Search results should only show information from the respective countries. Example: Searching Canad should only show Canada search results same thing for England and USA searches. Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the log-in details, I have checked the search configurations.

I see you have searches enabled to return posts and pages as results. However there are no posts, and only a very few pages there on the site, which are not categorized by location in any ways.

Is there any specific custom post type you want to search instead? I’m guessing real estates, but I can’t see any custom post type on the back-end, or anything real estate related at the moment. I’m guessing the solution would be to have a custom post type that stores the real estate information, and having a custom taxonomy that categorizes it by countries. Then on the search back-end, you can actually configure the plugin to exclude or include results from specific categories only.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Vahl
    Vahl
    Participant

Ok just started building this website. Once it has more search categories i will reopen discussion. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.