Split taxonomies in different column

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Split taxonomies in different column

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Zhang
    Numaphon
    Participant

[i’m working in local, i cant give you the access]

Hello, first of all compliment for your plugin, very advanced and usefull.
    What i want to ask is how to split the taxonomies in more than one column in the frontend selection, i explain better:

I have lot of portfolio items which any one of them has different categories and i can see those categories like you see in the screenshot.
    What i need to do is to have, in the frontend settings, 3 column which divide the portfolio taxonomy into 3 categories.

Any of my product has macro-categories: Colour, Room type and Design. As you can see in the screenshot i see all of them together, i just want to have the user to have results mixing those categories.

Sorry in advance form my english, i don’t know if the solution is in the documentation but i couldn’t find it 🙁

Thank you,

Michele

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I’m afraid this is not possible, at least not without major modifications to the core plugin code. I have tried to maybe construct some custom CSS to somehow force column layouts from the same taxonomy items, but it’s not working out in any ways.
    The problem is that the plugin for now is only capable of separating terms from distinctive taxonomies. So items within the same taxonomy are placed into one fieldset. This would only work if the categories were separated into different taxonomies.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.