Stuck on Loading

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    thorntonp72
    thorntonp72
    Participant

Hi,

For some reason, when I now go into trying to edit any of the search instances all I get is the Loading screen as attached.

I was trying to investigate why the auto complete was no longer working on any of my search instances. What I did was turn the autocomplete off as I was going to turn it off then back on again to see if this fixed the problem but then this happened, so I really have 2 problems, but I can’t see if what I was going to do fixed my first problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    thorntonp72
    thorntonp72
    Participant

okay, for some reason the loading error has now stopped and I can get back into the settings, however for the life of me, I cannot get the search to work anymore. The autocomplete is not working and the search icon does not click and when I hit enter on something I have typed, it does not search for it. It’s as if I have nothing in the sources but I do.

Very weird.

thorntonp72
    thorntonp72
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    thorntonp72
    thorntonp72
    Participant

Hi,

The problem has been fixed. It was an issue where I inserted a shortcode into the menu which was not working. I removed this shortcode and everything is working again.

Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stuck on Loading’ is closed to new replies.