Suggested term selection does nothing

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Suggested term selection does nothing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ajmartin
    ajmartin
    Participant

On iPhone 6 safari or chrome – when I misspell a word and get suggestions when i touch those to enter them it doesn’t trigger the AJAX live search

you can try it on AtlantaSearchEngine.com
    search on commercail which is typo of commercial
    when you see the suggestion and click the word commercial the ajax search is not triggered until you start to type again – the addition of the corrected term doesn’t trigger the ajax search

in desktop browser clicking on the suggested term does trigger the ajax search

thanks
    AJ

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi AJ,

It looks like it’s a new bug with the recent version (and maybe the previous one as well), I was able to replicate it on my test servers as well.
    The next release should be out in 2 days, I will make sure to fix this as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ajmartin
    ajmartin
    Participant

i changed a setting and mine seems to work now on Chrome
    I changed “Action when pressing the return button” = Live Search
    on the Logic and Behavior tab

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by ajmartin ajmartin.
    ajmartin
    ajmartin
    Participant

when you select a suggested term i noticed the original typed term is ghosted in the background of the search bar – is that an option that can be turned off?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you update to the most recent version (4.10.5), both of these issues should be resolved.
    Let me know!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.