Suggestions Pop Up Window

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Kelsey
    Participant

Please disable or show me how to disable the popup of suggestions when typing as shown in this photo highlighted. I looked at my old version of this and it appears there are more settings with the update and I can’t find what setting is linked to this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can turn the live search triggers off here: https://i.imgur.com/hyT4JZJ.png
    These options were moved to this tab a few releases back for reorganisation purposes, as the first panel was too saturated.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Kelsey
    Kelsey
    Participant

I have this turned off but it is still appearing. Please assist. I have a launch tomorrow and would really like this fixed before then.

Thank you!!

Kelsey

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Okay, I had to investigate this further.

Turns out, those are not coming from Ajax Search Pro whatsoever. When I check the initiator script from the debug console, it refers to a file from the budyboss-platform plugin directory. It seems to be some sort of buddypress live search injecting itself to the plugin search input. Try checking that plugin settings, there is probably an option to turn off the live search.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.