Taxonomy Filtering via dropdown

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Taxonomy Filtering via dropdown

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by gcompton gcompton 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gcompton
    gcompton
    Participant

Hello,

Great plugin and everything works great but I have a small query. We have the search working with autopoplate turned on so it return latest posts on page load. Then we have some filtering with taxonomies. When the taxonomies are set to checkboxes the search will return all the latest results on page load as they are all selected. We would like to use dropdown menus on our search as the options may grow large and don’t want users to have to deselect all the options to filter correctly. The only issue is that the dropdown menus automatically select one option and the results are filtered to the selected option. We want the results to display the latest results then the user can filter using the dropdowns. Is there anyway to have another option in the dropdown for ‘Select an option’ or ‘All’ which will not filter until a proper option is selected?

Thank you
    Gareth

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Gareth!

Unfortunately the current version does not support that yet. This had been requested, and I will solve it for the upcoming version as soon as possible. I’m planning to add some kind of way for the users to be able to select all/none for both checkbox and drop-down layouts.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gcompton
    gcompton
    Participant

Hi Ernest, that is great to know, thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Taxonomy Filtering via dropdown’ is closed to new replies.