Testimonial Search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pau_layno
    pau_layno
    Participant

I just need help with this. I decided to use it but I’m having a problem when it comes to testimonials. I tried it with posts and it works fine but for testimonial widget the whole section just disappeared even after deleting the keywords from the search bar. Is there a setting to just focused on testimonial content? I already dragged it from “Available Post Types” box to “post types you want to use” and it still doesn’t work.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Is the widget type posts or products widget? Other widget types may not work unfortunately, highly depends on how they are coded.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

pau_layno
    pau_layno
    Participant

I’m using it to filter out testimonials. Are you saying that the live filter won’t work on testimonials?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I would recommend using the Posts or the Product widgets, as those are the ones officially supported (as shown on the demo).
    Other 3rd party or core widgets may or may not work, depending on how differently they are coded.

In the Elementor Posts widget you can still set to display testimonials as the data source, it should be capable of displaying any post type.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.