The product does not meet expectations

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The product does not meet expectations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bertoluso
    bertoluso
    Participant

Hi. I am really interested to have a multifilter solution for my site. But the performance of the plugin doesn´t meet my expectations. I was looking for a solution that show the filtered posts bigger on the screen, downside of the filters if I choose horizontal one, leftside the filters with vertical. I really didn´t expect filtered content upside the filters, very small. I´m so sorry to ask my money back, because i´m really interested in a multifilter taxonomy solution for my site, but not with this UX. Thanks so much. Good weekend for you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am more than happy to help you, if you have a specific layout in mind. The plugin is highly customizable, so there is a good chance, that this might be possible to achieve. However I am not exactly sure what do you need.
    You can let me know, or of course you can open a refund request as well via this link.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.