The response data it's missing from the ajax request.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The response data it's missing from the ajax request.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    videoeck72
    videoeck72
    Participant

when trying to search I get this error “The response data it’s missing from the ajax request.” (see attached). I can’t find a solution since it’s not happening everytime. We use a caching plugin called WP Rocket and the hosting it’s WP Engine which doesn’t use htaccess.

What can be the issue? I left the login details of the site to this ticket.

The search form can be seen if clicking on the magnifying glass from the header right.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    videoeck72
    videoeck72
    Participant

LE: i get this in console TypeError: Cannot read property ‘enabled’ of undefined (See attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is an issue with WP Rocket cache. It looks very similar to a previous problem, and in that case the WP Rocket caused a problem by adding a custom functions scope to localized script fragments – and I am seeing the same code fragment on the page source here. They were notified about the problem, hopefully they will resolve it within the upcoming release.
    I’m not exactly sure which of their modules is causing the problem – try turning off the asset/script caches or some of the options there. If that does not help, then probably the plugin has to be disabled.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.