the result box shows above the setting box.

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support the result box shows above the setting box.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by kokosan kokosan 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kokosan
    kokosan
    Participant

I enable this option “Hide the search box completely, display settings only?” in Layout option to hide the search but show only setting box and result box. In the shortcode generator, I put the setting box above the result box with 100% wide, but the result box shows above the setting box. In the admin live preview, the result box also shows above the setting box. Here is the shortcode.

<?php echo do_shortcode("[wd_asp elements='settings,results' ratio='100%,100%' id=9]");?>

and with 100% wide, but the boxes still display as 200px. Do I have to solve this with css?

kokosan
    kokosan
    Participant

Actually it show nothing with that code, but with this <?php echo do_shortcode(“[wd_asp elements='search' ratio='100%' id=1]“);?>

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

In that case (when the search bar is disabled) the “search” becomes the settings so it is a bit overcomplicated.

This should give you the expected layout:

<?php echo do_shortcode("[wd_asp elements='search,results' ratio='100%,100%' id=9]");?>

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

kokosan
    kokosan
    Participant

ok now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.