The search is not working on Elementor after update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The search is not working on Elementor after update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ananda
    ananda
    Participant

Hi
    My self Ananda and I’m contacting you on behalf of my client Juan Manuel Cámpora.
    I’m working on his site https://dev.psycareonline.com/blog/.
    We are using Ajax Search Pro – Live WordPress Search & Filter Plugin on the blog page built using Elementor for search and filter on the blog page and it was working perfectly until your latest plugin update.
    Since the last update it not working at all.
    Can you please assist us with what could be wrong?

Thanks!
    Ananda

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by ananda .
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Ananda,

Thank you for the details!

I checked the page, but it looks like that you are using a custom elementor posts widget (grid loop?), but the live filtering will only work with the elementor Posts widget (not loop and not archive).
    Can you please check what type of widget is used, and change it to the posts widget? That will very likely resolve the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ananda
    ananda
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thanks for your reply, I have checked it is working for both elementor post widget and grid loop widget but only when the page is not published as soon as the page is published the search doesn’t work.

I have attached a gif showing the issue.

It is a very strange issue not sure where the problem is but everything was working perfectly with the previous version of the plugin in our current setup.

Please check and let me know what could be the issue.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

That may only worked accidentally for some reason, it is more likely that an Elementor upgrade “killed” it. We have not changed much in the recent releases in regards of the Elementor search feature.

If you want, you can add temporary FTP and back-end details, maybe I can somehow force this to work again and include it in the next update, but I can’t guarantee anything as this is was not supposed to work in the first place.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.