The search page is open at all times

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support The search page is open at all times

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

yeah i understand men how can i do a taxonomy with my places then?

as shown in the movie?

miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

Question 4

I have for myself when searching on the mobile / so did a new page come up that you could tick alternatives? but it no longer works on my search routes on the website?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, usually taxonomies are created programatically, but I think the PODS plugin can also do that.

I have for myself when searching on the mobile / so did a new page come up that you could tick alternatives? but it no longer works on my search routes on the website?

Can you please explain how I can replicate that? I am not sure I understand correctly what the issue is. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

Picture 1 is from my side of the mobile

but have for me that it usually be see picture 2
    like this ?

That a bigger search box comes up in the mobile

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is due to the display mode (drop-down with search), that is controlled by a scritp. If you don’t want a search feature there, you can switch to a normal drop-down here.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

okay it doesn’t work very well for me as you want to choose more choices in the categories.

question
    when i choose drop don in the tags then search result is completely crazy so cross routes have also been the only option there / but if you choose ex. two crosses there, so it also goes crazy?
    preferably i would like to have drop don there ..

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

when i choose drop don in the tags then search result is completely crazy so cross routes have also been the only option there / but if you choose ex. two crosses there, so it also goes crazy?

What do you mean by crazy? Are there any non-matches or something like that?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

find that it is not possible to search for selected words in either page or post ?? ex. Skaraborg

See picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

it becomes wrong search when i choose another display in the tags now i have checkbox

if I choose ex. drop-down see everyone and it gets pretty crap then he shows everything weird

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

When using a drop-down mode for Tags, make sure to not select a default tag: https://i.imgur.com/Gmk6Z0y.png
    In that case the “All tags” will be selected as default, and will give you the correct results.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

miashjarta43
    miashjarta43
    Participant

yes the top good now i understand.

It is not interesting for you to also do a search result in divi’s post / blog module (as you have done with elementors)

Would be so good. I have contacts who do cooperation with divi and who can help;)

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

We will definitely expand the possibilities in the future. Divi has been requested a few times, I will definitely consider that as well 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.