Theme options change to default values

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Theme options change to default values

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by srtxus srtxus 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    srtxus
    srtxus
    Participant

Good morning.
    We are trying to install the plugin Related Post Pro on our website, but we have a problem and need support.

When the plugin is activated, all theme options installed (WooPress theme) are changed to the default settings.
    Logo, colors, headers, and other theme options have no effect when the plugin is activated.

When we disable the plugin everything go back to normal, and theme loads logos, colors etc.. perfectly

Have you got a solution for this?

The site is http://universia-apple-des.netberrytest.com/

Thank you very much.

srtxus
    srtxus
    Participant

Hi.
    I’m sitting in front of the computer, looking at the screen & waiting for your reply without moving since April 23th.
    Any update?

Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the proper details! It was a simple variable name conflict. I’ve made a minor change to the plugin code to fix this. I will however create another long term solution for the upcoming plugin update.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

srtxus
    srtxus
    Participant

Hi!
    Thank you very much for the solution.
    Now it works perfect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.