Trigger live search not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by patricia.clemente patricia.clemente 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    patricia.clemente
    patricia.clemente
    Participant

Good morning,

I’m trying to create a custom results page using Elementor and I’m following the instructions as stated in the documentation, however it doesn’t seem to be working.

I’ve tried adding the respective CSS class to both the Posts and Loop Grid widgets but the live filter never seems to get triggered when typing, hitting the return key or when changing the filters. For some context, I’ve got 2 instances of the search shortcode on the website: 1) [wpdreams_ajaxsearchpro id=1] which is used on the menu header and 2) [wd_asp id=1] which is used in the search results page. I’ve tried triggering the live search on both the forms, neither of which were successful.

I’ve also attached some screenshots of the relevant search form settings. I was wondering if I have missed configuring any settings that’s preventing the live search from triggering? Or if there are any known solutions to fix this?

Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

Thank you in advance,
    Patricia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    patricia.clemente
    patricia.clemente
    Participant

Just to add – I’ve turned on pagination on the Elementor Posts/Loop Grid widgets and clicking on the 2nd page and any other page also doesn’t seem to be working. It seems as if the search form is trying to load more search results as the loading icon becomes visible when I click on the 2nd page and any other page, but it fails at updating the search results query.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Ajax Search Pro for WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.