Turn description of on result page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Turn description of on result page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    djmaxence
    djmaxence
    Participant

Where can i change the Show description (content) in results? yes/no, for the result page?
    Like you can do for the for the results who popup under the search box, but now for the result page.

When i type a search i see the pictures and title of that page, but when i click enter then on the result page i see the picture and title but also the discription, and i don’t whant the description, only the picture and title.

Tanks,
    Thierry

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

Unfortunately that is fully controlled by the theme you have currently active. The plugin cannot affect the layout of the results page, it can only push the result objects to display.
    Try contacting the theme author, it is very likely possible with a minor modification in the theme files – he might be able to suggest the exact location.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

djmaxence
    djmaxence
    Participant

Hi Ernest

Is it possible to at a shortcode on a custom page to get the result i want?

Thank you,
    Thierry

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

I don’t think that is possible. I have googled around to see if there is a global filter or any way with a minor custom code, but unfortunately it does not seem to be possible without making direct changes there.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.