Ui/ux for filters. I want in dropdown

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ui/ux for filters. I want in dropdown

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jarree
    jarree
    Participant

Hi,

It’s my third ticket and I never got any reply from your team. I have fixed the issues from the last 2 tickets; you can ignore them. Now, I’m facing a preeminent problem: ui/ux of filters. I want them as a dropdown because my list of filters is huge and I can’t manage to show them has an open list on page. I want them in the dropdown. In mobile they don’t change into dropdown they always be open and take a lot of scrolls. Please help me with this.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry about that, we are answering as soon as we can, but on the weekends are off for the team, as all of us have families. The rest of the time you will get an answer within 24 hours for sure.

You can change the display mode of the filters to drop-down via this option: https://i.imgur.com/WUXNAXx.png
    I hope that helps!

I have already answered your previous ticket, but I will mark them as resolved then.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.