Ultimate Member 2.0

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    janushead
    janushead
    Participant

Hello,
    i use Ultimate Member Plugin an ajax search pro user search. After Udate Ultimate Member to 2.0 “ajax search pro” not found and display user profile images. Only the UM standard user image (fallback image, located in /wp-content/uploads/2017/11/bssa-news-placerpicture.jpg) – is found and display.
    The UM 2.0 profile images are located in /wp-content/uploads/ultimatemember/10/profile_photo-190.jpg
    In old UM version profile images are located in /wp-content/uploads/2016/09/imagae-11.png

What can I do,that the user images are found and displayed?

Thanks,
    Steffen Fiedler

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Steffen,

I believe UM 2.0 is not officially out yet, but I may have found a test code that might work getting the user profile images.

Add this custom code to the functions.php in your theme/child theme directory (copy from line 3 only!). Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!

Please note that I have not been able to test this on UM 2.0 yet, so it may not work!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

janushead
    janushead
    Participant

Hello Ernest,
    thenk you. I copied the code. But it does not work. ajax search pro shows nothing more.

Steffen

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Steffen

I’m not sure then, I have not found any documentation or API for UM 2.0 only for the stable versions. They might have changed some of the functions.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ultimate Member 2.0’ is closed to new replies.