Ultimate member display_name in index table

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Ultimate member display_name in index table

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AttilaNagy49
    AttilaNagy49
    Participant

Hi there,

I am looking to creat an index table which to include the site users registered via the ultimate member plugin. As I have over 55000 users registered, the ajax search returns results a bit slow. Hence I thought by creating an index table in Ajax will speed up the search. However, I can not find how to add users to the index table, could not locate um_users, wp_users, display_name searches or such.

Can you kindly assist with this matter ?

Many thanks.

I have also created a temporary login for you to login the admin dashboard if required. Please see link below.

https://www.registrulconstructorilor.ro/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=a94c35aaf4788fcadc0009be8dd63c83eb2d01245f6c25a11ee57f9f3627fd031fb06f7aa81a4681ec86f2cab480a3e47fcea15a4c469b21f19bdf6ae7974986

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Attila Nagy

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, it helps us a lot!

That is because the index table is used only for Post Type content – Users and Taxonomy Terms are fairly nicely indexed by core WordPress.

I can however take this as a feature request to make a separate index for the users as well in a future release. It should not be too complicated to implement, as the code could be shared to some extent with the current index.
    We have a few major updates coming soon, so this may not happen in the nearest future, but this is up on the future features list now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.