Unable to auto update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg Falken
    Greg Falken
    Participant

Hello,

I have activated auto updates in Help & Updates and an update is available. However, there is no option to update in either Plugins or Updates. See screenshots.

Thanks.

-Greg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

WordPress sometimes caches the update transients, so they may not show up immediately. If you refresh the plugins page a few times it should show up.

If not, then try going to the Dashboard -> Updates menu, it should show up there.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Greg Falken
    Greg Falken
    Participant

Nope, multiple refreshes of the Plugins and Updates pages didn’t make it show up. Can you confirm that the URL is registered on your end?

Thanks.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes – I can confirm the URL is registered with the purchase code all right, so the update hook should definitely trigger. Even if the code was not registered, the update notification has to show up automatically by WordPress core.
    Can you try disabling/enabling the plugin? It will not delete the settings, but maybe it refreshes the WordPress update transietns.

If you want I can take a direct look, but for that I will need at least login details.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.