Unable to click through to post from search results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Unable to click through to post from search results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sharyn Sharyn 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sharyn
    Sharyn
    Participant

Hi there. We needed a really good search option in our online learning portal so I’ve purchased and installed Ajax Search pro on our staging site today. I’m trying to setup the search so that one our our online learners can search for a topic and click the topic in the search results so that they can go straight to the topic in the learning. The search box is finding the topic, however when I click the topic in the search list it takes me to the Course header page, not the topic. We use Learndash LMS. I’ve set the search so that only Topics are searched but it still keeps taking me to the Course page.

Here’s a link to a wee video showing you what happens.

https://www.loom.com/share/2820ec6bb6d14ff1bc082d294ba8fdb9

If you would like to try it as a user please login to the portal as [email protected] password: EAWTest@)!(

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Warmest regards

Sharyn

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Sharyn
    Sharyn
    Participant

Hi Ernest. Thank you so much for your assistance. I really appreciate your help and your advice. I’ll see what I can do to get this fixed as your plug-in looks so great and would be so beneficial to our learners. Thank you again.

Sharyn
    Sharyn
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.