Unable to search the content of the website

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Unable to search the content of the website

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    prestaplus971
    prestaplus971
    Participant

We have installed Ajax Search Pro on our website in order to make it easier to search our content and especially our directory.
    However, for some time it seems impossible to search the content of the site and our Directorist pages (directory plugin)
    Can you please fix this problem?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details, it helps us a lot!

I have logged in to check, and the configuration seems to be okay. I did a few tests, but I am getting the directory listsings in the results.
    Is this not correct, or is there something else missing?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

prestaplus971
    prestaplus971
    Participant

Can you try the test with words in the content, for example: “MORVANY”, the problem is that if the person searches for the leader or a keyword it does not search in the content.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

The issue was, that most of this information was stored in the custom fields, so I have added them on the Index Table options. After reindexing more than 13 000 new keywords were found. It should very likely include the information you are looking for.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

prestaplus971
    prestaplus971
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried to search for “morvany” via the search pro bar (a leader’s name) and it doesn’t work.
    Can you explain how to add custom fields/content to ajax search pro?

By the way, I use Dvi as a page builder and divi’s page template builder for the search results (displaying the results in a post widget).
    Is Ajax search pro compatible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It was showing up on the live results list, it was only missing from the results page. I have enabled the results page override, now I can see it correctly: https://i.imgur.com/kT6UVCI.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.