Unwanted posts in search results page

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Unwanted posts in search results page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jarko
    Jarko
    Participant

Hi,
    I wrote about my problem in discussion on codecanyon (Crawly). Is possible to check it on my webpage? Because i do not know what to do with it.
    You can see problem for example here: https://www.clubin.sk/?s=minions&post_type=product

Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I highly doubt it’s connected to ajax search pro. The plugin doesn’t affect that page layout in any ways. You can try to de-activate Ajax Search Pro plugin and check that page again, those items should still be there.

It looks like that the theme has an additional loop in the search.php WooCommerce template file to show maybe the latest posts or something? I’ve looked at the page source, but all I can see is that it’s in a different row, just below the regular results. It also can be another plugin hooking into the results page to display the latest posts, but that is very unlikely.

In this case I recommend checking the search template file to see if there is a double loop. I honestly don’t know. If you de-activate ajax search pro, and the problem is still there, then you might have to ask the theme author as well.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.