Updating Live version via Envato not working because of dev and staging

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Updating Live version via Envato not working because of dev and staging

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WVK WVK 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WVK
    WVK
    Participant

Hi support, Updating Live version via Envato is not working anymore because of we also have some dev/staging/test installations with the same licence. One staging/test we can update but the live site that isn’t possible anymore because of an licence issue.
    How come? The live site should be the one that should always be possible to update via Envato option.
    How to set this right?

kr, Bart

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Bart,

Our live update script tries to detect test/staging/dev environments, so the updates are seamingless. It works the best in cases where the staging and test domains are on the dev./staging./test. subdomains.

I am not sure what is the Evnato option in this case, I guess it is a 3rd party plugin? If so, then it is out of our control.
    I recommend using our built in automatic update feature instead. For live/test/staging environments I recommend checking this documentation as well, it explains a lot.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

WVK
    WVK
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.