uploading images error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I’m trying to add a polaroid slider as a widget to the main page.
    In Appearance-widgets you can see it’s already placed in the home page window.

please verify what’s going on while creating a new slider uploading the images from the library. As I wrote before, I can’t select them. nor if I upload them from the computer folders.

thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m getting a similar issue on wordpress 3.5.2, are you using this version? If so, then I will look into it and send you a fixed version, but first please use the “Open Support Ticket” on the right top side of the screen so you verify your product and open another topic. (you can copy this text there, what you just wrote) Then I will be able to upload files, that are only visible for you. (I dont want guests to download the product for free)
    I will look into this first thing tomorrow.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!
    I moved this topic to Polaroid Slider support

I just tested on my server with WordPress 3.5.2 with no plugins installed and it’s working for me.

• I opened up a slide and clicked on “Upload image” button [image]
    • Then I uploaded an image and clicked on the “Insert into Post” button [image] | [image]
    • Saved the slide. [image]

I might need temporary administrator/ftp access to your site to see what can exactly cause this. You can add access by editing the topic and filling out the required fields or uploading a file, it will be only visible to me and you.

You can also try it on a plain installation (no plugins, no templates) of wordpress to see if it’s working there.

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko. Reason: rev2
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Polaroid Slider for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.