(URGENT) Bug search o error

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support (URGENT) Bug search o error

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by livefr57 livefr57 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant

Hola,

Cuando la tabla indexea mas de 35 mil productos se paraliza y no crea un indice mayor a esta cantidad. Cuando llega a este numero, se vuelve a colocar el 0 y no me reconoce nada.

Por favor, revise a que se debe el fallo a que me perjudica en ventas.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please use english language if possible, we cannot guarantee translating from spanish.

There is no upper limit of how many posts the plugin can index, it depends on the database only. We are regularly testing on tables with over 100 000 posts and 10 million keywords without issues. I suspect that there might be a size limit for your mysql tables, and adding new items is no longer possible.
    The index size is reported to be 0, but it is actually not 0 – only the request that tries to get the size is not responding. The table must have grown so big, that the server is not able to request the table size.

If there is a table limit, row limit or anything else, I would recommend increasing that. It is also possible that there is some sort of table limit size if you are using a shared host provider, you might want to ask them, if it’s the case.

Since there are plenty of posts, I would recommend a few additional measures to decrease the index size greatly:
    1. Indexing the content with that amount of posts is almost redundant, first I would recommend disabling that first: https://i.imgur.com/NS3J2ws.png
    2. Increasing the keyword size to 4, because the most useful keywords are 4 or higher in lenght in your case: https://i.imgur.com/fBqbd05.png

It will help you decreasing the index table size greatly – however I still recommend checking table size limits, to make sure it’s not conflicting.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

In the meantime I programatically increased the timeout for getting the statistics. It should take about 40 seconds to load, but everything seems to be all right: https://i.imgur.com/5K8qUZ2.png
    The indexing was correct, only the number of rows was taking very long time to fetch. The statistics can be 5% off of the real rows number, it is only an approximation, as MySQL is not able to correctly count rows via a specific table command. If it sometimes returns 0, you can safely ignore that.

1. The content means the post/product content field.
    2. The length is the each keyword length that is found for indexing. Ex. “and” has a length of 3, thus if you have this value set to 4, then this word is not indexed.

Your current configuration seems perfect to me – there are over 2.5M keywords, for 41K posts, that is more than plenty per product.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Which ones does not appear? I guessed, that you mean this one, but there is no trace of string “CT1028WP2” anywhere in the content, nor in any fields, at least I cannot see it on the editor.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Again, the string “CT1028WP2” is not present in any of the two products. See editor, product 1, product 2.
    Check screenshots as well, when I open the editor:
    – product 1: https://i.imgur.com/oNXipqp.png
    – product 2: https://i.imgur.com/m4RlUEh.png

If this string is not present anywhere in their description or anywhere, why would the search return them as results for “CT1028WP2”?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

livefr57
    livefr57
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, you can use the advanced title and content fields for that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.