URGENT: Search bar on mobile became black after update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support URGENT: Search bar on mobile became black after update

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by wildguitars06 wildguitars06 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wildguitars06
    wildguitars06
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I hope you’re doing well!
    I need your urgent assistance – I updated the plugin to the latest version today after updating it on our staging site and making sure that the search works properly. But I didn’t bother to check it in mobile mode (I’ve never had to do that before) and it looks like for some reason the search bar has become dark/black and therefore invisible to customers who simply can’t see it.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks,
    Tom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wildguitars06
    wildguitars06
    Participant

I think there may be a bug? When I try to change “Search box background color” setting in the Theme & Styling options, no matter what I select the color remains transparent.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details. The colors were simply set to transparent. You also have to hit the “Choose” button when you change the colors in the color picker, maybe that was the issue.

I logged in, changed the colors for the box and the magnifier, saved and everything works just fine: https://i.imgur.com/fWl3j11.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

wildguitars06
    wildguitars06
    Participant

As usual, thanks so much for the prompt reply and quick solution, Ernest.
    So, did this happen because of the update?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I don’t think so, there was no change in that part of the code. Could have been a miclick or something similar.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

wildguitars06
    wildguitars06
    Participant

That’s really odd, because I didn’t change the settings…I just updated the plugin.
    Anyway, it looks great now so thanks for your help!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I will look into it to make sure it was not related to the update, but I believe it might have been only a minor hickup within the database or the browser. It should be okay now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

wildguitars06
    wildguitars06
    Participant

Thanks, Ernest.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.