usermeta field used as user search profile image

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support usermeta field used as user search profile image

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davsev
    davsev
    Participant

Hey,
    First I must say that I love this plugin!!! it is amazing!!1
    I am storing the user profile image in the usermeta table where the key is

pie_profile_pic_6

I tried to insert the meta_key name to the custom field that contains the image but with no success.
    In the right side you can see as the user search result returns the default user image.

Wanted to know is there is a possibility to return this custom meta_value as profile image in user search result.
    Thanks
    David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words!

Well, that option will not help, as it will only work with custom post type meta. However this should be possible with a custom code for sure.
    Add this custom code to the functions.php in your theme/child theme directory (copy from line 3 only!). Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!

This may do the trick.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

davsev
    davsev
    Participant

Amazing!
    Thank you!
    Eventualy I did it disabeling the user image and and adding the field in the content at general options -> user search -> Advanced title field.
    But I think your way is better.

Thank you again!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘usermeta field used as user search profile image’ is closed to new replies.