Users Search

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by alexmeda24 alexmeda24 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

It could be due to a modification, but I can take a look if you want at that.
    Can you please add temporary back-end and FTP details? I will have to check that code section to see what is going on.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

alexmeda24
    alexmeda24
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thanks, I found the issue an made a correction. I did not cause any problems luckily, it was only a rendering issue with the custom field filters. I put a conditional statement to check some of the data first, it activates all right now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

alexmeda24
    alexmeda24
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂
    Do you remember about the search Feature behavior request on mobile phone?
    I was about to give you the authorization of the developer as discussed and I didn’t even get the chance and then I got the plugin issue.
    Which means now, that I would be very pleased if you could check it out for me 🙂

RECALL: ASP Filters Box displays on mobile phone as soon as user start typing in search input filed, no matter the search instance id(JavaScript Coding)
    I want indeed users to be able to display the filter box by clicking on the arrow or start typing.
    Once again, thank you 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I understand, but the plugin issue was resolved – and was not caused by the plugin, although I was not able to find the exact cause.

I cannot do custom jobs unfortunately, but I can of course help with suggestions. The API function needed here is this:

ASP.api(19, "toggleSettings", "show");

This should be attached to an event handler on the input change event. With that, this final code should be placed into the functions.php file in the theme directory:

add_action("wp_footer", "asp_show_settings");
    function asp_show_settings() {
    	?>
    	<script>
    	jQuery(function($){
    		$('input.orig').on('keyup', function(){
    			ASP.api(19, "toggleSettings", "show");
    		});
    	});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    }

This may not be the full solution, probably mobile detection or things like that need to be added – but this should be the core of it. The search ID number (19) might be different, I was guessing based on the home page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

alexmeda24
    alexmeda24
    Participant

Thank you so much, you have done a lot!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.