Using AJAX pagination with Elementor Pro

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Using AJAX pagination with Elementor Pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by nomade76 nomade76 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nomade76
    nomade76
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using your plugin with Elementor Pro and everything works perfectly! However I got some troubles with the post widget pagination.

Problem: The pagination with numbers works well, but I can’t use any kind of AJAX pagination. From what I can see, the plugin update the Elementor post pagination and add query strings when you search for something, but it also replace any AJAX pagination in place.

What I’ve tried so far: Elementor 3.4.0 now offers AJAX pagination, and an other plugin named Ele Custom skin, provides it as well. Ele custom skin add this markup to the pagination to fetch the new posts: Load More

Results: Once the navigation is refreshed via AJAX load pro, the load more button will reload the page, and the Load More button will ignore the new search parameters. If ajax search pro replace the URL it is easy to understand why, but then would there be a way to use AJAX for the Elementor pagination?

Thanks in advance for your support.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by nomade76 nomade76.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid this is not going to be possible, for now at least. The problem is, that ajax pagination is controlled via Elementor, and it will not take the filters to to account – even if it was working in the first place. The search basically asks Elementor to get results for a specific query, and then replaces the current display, with the new items. This can not work when Elementor triggers the loading.

I take a note on this, maybe there is some way to get around it in a future release – maybe if our plugin added a separate load more feature or something like that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

nomade76
    nomade76
    Participant

Ok no problem, thank you for the reply! I’ll check on my side if I can find some workaround to send the filter back to the script responsible for loading the new post page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.