Using Custom Taxonomies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jordanjde80
    jordanjde80
    Participant

I’m using the Ajax Search Pro plugin to sort through custom posts. I really like the Categories dropdown menu for the search settings section. I like that this plugin works with Custom Post Types. I installed the CPTUI plugin in hopes to use custom Taxonomies within Ajax Search Pro. I created them and the dropdowns show up in my search settings bar, but when I select a Taxonomy term, the results don’t actually change. In short, Custom Taxonomies display correctly, but they don’t actually function in filtering the results.

I was wondering if this feature is supported, and if so what are the configurations I need to implement to make it work?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It should work okay, if they show up on the search back-end. As far as I know, CPTUI does a great job adding taxonomies and post types.
    A very common issue is, that possibly results, that does not belong to any of the selected taxonomy are displayed as default. I suggest trying to change this option, to see if it makes any difference: https://i.imgur.com/LMJiq0I.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jordanjde80
    jordanjde80
    Participant

Got it working, thanks for your help!

Great plugin btw

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.