Vertical Aligment

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by expresspubs expresspubs 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    expresspubs
    expresspubs
    Participant

Hello. I’m trying to make Ajax Search Pro to align vertically to the buttons instead of going on top of them. Is there any settings that I’m missing or any trick to achieve that? Please check screenshot: http://prntscr.com/72ip68

Thanks!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The problem is that the search is contained within DIV elements, which are rendered as block types. Blocking elements are acting as container blocks, so they are placed on top of each other.

It’s hard to tell only by the screenshot if the buttons are in the same container as the search bar, and if their container is a block or an inline element.

You can try this custom CSS, but I have no idea if this is going to work, because as I said, it depends on search bar placement and button placement:

.ajaxsearchpro.asp_main_container {
        display: inline-block !important;
    }

..and you might also need to force exact width, but I’m not sure:

width: 300px !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

expresspubs
    expresspubs
    Participant

Hello. The trick did work… Thanks very much! I just modified the CSS code you sent a little bit to achieve that. The first part was not needed. I only needed to reduce the width…

width: 67% !important;
    margin: 5px !important;
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.