Vertical search results – "dynamic" styles

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Vertical search results – "dynamic" styles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by nazar nazar 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nazar
    nazar
    Participant

Hiya Ernest,

Hope you’re doing great.

I’m trying to make the styling of vertical search results “pixel perfect”, or at least close to that.
    Attached is the screenshot of what it currently looks like, and you can see the whole div is a bit off against the search box itself.

I can imagine some of those CSS values (outlined with red) are being calculated dynamically, right? If that’s the case – where do I “hack” those calculations? 🙂 I don’t mind editing files directly as I don’t see any options in the backend to control this. I’m mostly after “top” and “width” properties.

Cheers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I’m doing 16+ hours a day working on the upcoming release 🙂

I’ve investigated this issue as well, and it seems like it originates from a recent change in the script + when the search box model was changed to ‘content-box’ from ‘border-box’ it made it extremely hard to get it right. I may have found a possible solution, but it involves changing core files, including JS and CSS too.

If you don’t mind waiting 1-2 days for the upcoming release to be approved, that would be great. That should resolve the calculation issues, hopefully once and for all.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

nazar
    nazar
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.