Visual changes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    magnore
    magnore
    Participant

Dear support,

First, your plugin is awesome.

Second, we want to put a result in a homepage with a layout similar to: https://i.postimg.cc/K8KXncS5/sample-landing-page.jpg

We dont know if its possible to add custom css and use some type of grid options or internal framework (like bootstrap) to display custom fields as we show you in the picture. Changing the standard view you offer with the search results. We want to change the items positions (image, text, etc) to offer a view similar to our image.

Its possible to do it? Could you send to us some example to customize the css and obtain a result similar or instructions to do it.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by magnore magnore.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Well, both might be possible, but it may take some work to achieve that. First, I think you should check these things:
    Advanced title and content fields -> This is a back-end feature, that allows minor changes and additional content within the title and content fields
    Results templating -> This is a code-based feature, which allows you to make direct, permanent changes to the theme files

Once you have all the fields and details displaying, that you need, then it comes down to the custom CSS. I usually suggest using the Chrome developer tools to get the CSS classes, but here are the most important ones, I have made it to custom file:

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.