We can only show 12 files (36 items)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support We can only show 12 files (36 items)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    poladura
    poladura
    Participant

HI, still having problems working with the “More results” button. My results layout type is set as ISOTOPIC RESULTS, my Highlighter and Load More feature is ON with action LOAD MORE AJAX RESULTS and my Advanced Options -> Grouping Group results by is marked as NO GOUPING

You show this instructions ””Load more ajax results” option will not work if Polaroid layout or Grouping is activated, or if results are removed when no images are present.” in the layout options panel, but even having this correct configured, is impossible to load more content in the site.

This is the example live in the website: https://www.wei.com/resources-testing/

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details, I think I know where the problem might be. Unfortunately the log-in does not allow me to access the search options to confirm.

I looked at the items via the developer console, and after loading 40 more items, they disappeared, but not removed. I think, that the pagination still triggers, even though it is invisible. To completely get rid off the pagination, change this option to a high number, like 500 or so: https://i.imgur.com/pYrtGjd.png

If the rows count is very high, then the pagination should not trigger whatsoever. You can also remove the custom code, that you use to hide the pagination, as once the row count is increased, it is not neccessary anymore.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.