When not logged into WP, enter and magnifier redirecting to Homepage

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support When not logged into WP, enter and magnifier redirecting to Homepage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AnnaByDesign69
    AnnaByDesign69
    Participant

Hi there

I’m using Elementor Pro and got the search function set up and it’s working well on Mobile and Desktop but only if I’m logged into WordPress and previewing the site. When testing while not logged in, on hitting enter or the magnifying glass it I’m getting redirected to the homepage rather than the search results page.

I’ve tried every setting I think is possible but I could be missing something super simple (hopefully!)

Many thanks in advance 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details, it helps us a lot.

I tried to test the plugin on the search results page, but it seems to work all right on our ends without logging in.
    The most likely cause is the cache. If you are using a cache plugin, it might be serving yet outdated data and the plugin scripts might not be fetched yet. Make sure to clear all layers of cache – page, minify, asset, browser cache, CDN etc..
    It will very likely resolve the issue 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

AnnaByDesign69
    AnnaByDesign69
    Participant

You are a legend!! It works a treat now! Thanks so much 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.