Which filter should I use?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Which filter should I use?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AmoBerloque19
    AmoBerloque19
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having some issues with the filter after the customer makes a search. For example, if the customer searches for “heart charm”, should be able to filter by the attributes that I need (ex. Color or Material). But the filter plugin that I am using now is not “talking” with the Ajax search pro.

We are using this one: https://woobewoo.com/plugins/woocommerce-filter/?utm_source=plugin&utm_medium=loader-logo&utm_campaign=woocommerce-filter

Is there any filter plugin that you recommend that can make the link between the search and the filter?

Thank you,

Carmen

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Carmen,

Unfortunately this is only possible via major customizations. Both plugins work as standalone, and probably the only way to connect them would be to change both plugins code.
    I usually suggest a customization where it is possible, but in this case I can’t, I am sorry.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.