Why is related posts stacking on my page?

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Why is related posts stacking on my page?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by degalbo degalbo 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    degalbo
    degalbo
    Participant

My related posts are stacking on my website….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It happens, if the script is not properly initialized or a 3rd party plugin is removing the init script from the page, or there is a script error somewhere causing further execution.

Try changing the javascript compatibility settings to minified-scoped under the Compatibility settings submenu: https://i.imgur.com/H65YhT7.png

Also, make sure to clear the site cache, once the plugin is activated to make sure the scripts are included. If nothing helps, you can add temporary FTP access to your ticket, and I will check out the issue directly via the code. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

degalbo
    degalbo
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I cannot log in without FTP & Back-end details. Can you please add those? Thank you!

I tried to replicate the issue on our local test servers, but it was not present, it might be something specific to a combination of plugins, scripts and configuration.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

degalbo
    degalbo
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you!

I logged in, created an instance and enabled it under the content, and it seems to be working correctly on my end: https://i.imgur.com/9XsgEMB.png
    No errors in the console either.

I assume, that the page cache/optimize cache might have been uncleared at that moment, and the plugin script was not yet present. Since the cache was cleared at the meantime, that must have solved it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

degalbo
    degalbo
    Participant

Thank you Sir!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.