will not install

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jonhf89
    jonhf89
    Participant

I cannot get the product installed.
    I get the message below. I must have this fixed immediately as I need it to be live this morning. If that is not possible, I will have to return the product and cancel the transaction and use another option. Thank you.

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: ajax-search-pro.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. D:/HostingSpaces/orionsys/newportal.lcdsboard.com/wwwroot/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/

Plugin installation failed.

Return to Plugin Installer

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

From the error message, it seems that the plugin is already installed, as the plugin directory already exists on your server.

You should be able to see it under the plugin manager: https://i.imgur.com/sNJEKUN.png
    You can activate the plugin there then.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jonhf89
    jonhf89
    Participant

thank you, I resolved that. I am trying to configure a custom field search following your video tutorial. I got the filter setup, but it is not finding any data in my custom post. (data not found)

jonhf89
    jonhf89
    Participant

according to your support hours above, you should be available for another 35 minutes today, though the note in the ticket says you’re closed. Can you please help?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is an informative display (it is in daylight savings mode for all timezones), we can only guarantee responses within 48 hours during workdays.

Can you please provide:
    – A link where I can check the issue
    – Temporary back-end and FTP access details, so I can check your configuration and run debug processes if needed
    – Any other details – such as exact search phrases or configurations to try, if needed

Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jonhf89
    jonhf89
    Participant

I will send shortly. When do you think you could look at this? I may be missing something, but nothing seems to be working. I can get searches created, but they find nothing. Your videos are not the same sw version as the download so there are a few fields I’m not sure what to do with.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will take a look as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours after you reply.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.