woocommerce and my acf field doesn't appear

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support woocommerce and my acf field doesn't appear

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #16358
    JB
    JB
    Participant

    Hi,

    In my research field , my product from woocommerce and my acf field doesn’t appear…
    Can you help my please.

    Thank you.
    JB

    #16373
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi JB,

    Can you please be more specific about the issue:
    – Do you want to search WooCommerce products by ACF custom field values?
    – ..or do you want to display ACF values somewhere?
    – ..or is it something else?

    Let me know!

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #16405
    JB
    JB
    Participant

    Hi Ernest,

    I want search woocommerce products by ACF custom field values and juste search woocommerce product

    thanks

    #16406
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi,

    In that case, make sure that these custom fields are selected for indexing on the index table options panel: https://i.imgur.com/I2lZ46I.png
    After choosing the cusotm fields you need, and re-creating the index table, it should start working.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #16407
    JB
    JB
    Participant

    Hi,

    I dit what you show me in img and still doesn’t work 🙁

    #16408
    JB
    JB
    Participant

    hi,

    When i’m in my backoffice and i try with the preview, the search works!

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #16411
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Hi!

    I think I have found the problem. I had to disable the Polylang compatibility option here: https://i.imgur.com/mp87vuu.png
    I believe it was because there is only one language, and the products may not be assigned to any language yet. It should return them now correctly.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #16413
    JB
    JB
    Participant

    Hi!
    I found a solution 😉
    I disable some script (polaroid, isotop,noUI and datepicker) that work perfectly !!

    Thanks for your time

    #16417
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.