Woocommerce product search results don't filter

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Woocommerce product search results don't filter

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Terranostra Terranostra 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Terranostra
    Terranostra
    Participant

hello, we are trying to replicate this:
    https://ajaxsearchpro.com/elementor-live-product-filter/

is there a way to copy the exact settings from your example and import an ASP instance that will look like exactly your example above?

Also, we don’t know why, but we followed exactly our instructions here:
    https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/elementor-integration/elementor-pro-product-widget-live-filter

but the results page seems to load but in reality the filters and search don’t work.
    You can see an example here:
    https://terranostra.ch/product-category/categories/0005panetteria_e_dolci/

ASP:
    https://terranostra.ch/wp-admin/admin.php?page=asp_settings&asp_sid=2

pls help us out, we really tried everything.

Thanks!

Terranostra
    Terranostra
    Participant

Also, I wanted to ask you, pls see the attached settings.
    I would like to add some PHP code so to generate some info on the thumbnails, is it possible?
    It doesn’t seem to be possible from here…
    https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/advanced-options/advanced-title-and-description-fields

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The main issue is, that the whole setup is used on a taxonomy archive page, that will not work unfortunately. The tutorial only works on a single page, with the WooCommerce products (not Products archive) widget.
    If you move this to a single page, it should start working immediately.

PHP code is not allowed in those fields – and for the Elementor Widget output it would not make any difference either, as it is generated by Elementor. Those fields only work if you use the default live search container of the plugin.
    If you want to use PHP, I recommend using the asp_results hook instead.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Terranostra
    Terranostra
    Participant

ok but then that means that we purchased your plugin for nothing cause we can’t actually use it as it doesn’t work for our settings…. this is really unfortunate!!
    We need to change filtering plugin cause we need it to run also on product archive pages!
    Any chances that you can allow us a refund on themeforest ?

Thanks for the comprension
    kind regards

Terranostra
    Terranostra
    Participant

Cause the only reason why we need the second question we asked (to inject PHP inside the thumbnail) is to show the standard woocommerce button “add to cart” in your thumbnails. So to use your default live search container and be able to set up different search instances also working with products categories… any suggestion on that?

I mean, only taking into account the scenario where we skip the elementor-asp thing with the class… how can we add an “add to cart” button on the thumbnails so to allow for people to add our products to the cart?
    Looking at your guide this isn’t mentioned anypart…
    Could you send me some info on this asp_results hook and how to set them up?

Thanks a lot
    kind regards

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This tutorial will help you with the add to cart button. There is also a results templating feature – where you can basically do almost any type of change to the result elements via PHP.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Terranostra
    Terranostra
    Participant

hello, unfortunately there was no way to make your plugin to work with woocommerce products.
    We are a small startup and what we paid makes the difference, would you be so king to allow us a refund via themeforest?
    Thanks
    kind regards
    marco

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Marco,

You can of course apply for a refund if you decide to. It may get rejected though, as this is not a direct problem with the plugin. You can still let me know if you need any help with specifics.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Terranostra
    Terranostra
    Participant

You are right, only partially. Cause anyway you show that is compatible with WC and elementor but it’s not totally.

Thanks
    kind regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.