Woocommerce Products Results issue

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Woocommerce Products Results issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andrewc1980
    andrewc1980
    Participant

Hi,

If you look at the search bar above the autosuggest works fine with delivering product results but when I press the enter key it shows the results like blog articles instead of products.

Attached to this message is a screengrab of the logic and behaviour which is set to show woocommerce results but it does not show the woocommerce results page.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks,
    Andrew

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details! The URL the search redirects to seems to be correct, it contains the trigger to open the woocommerce results page.
    Does you theme has a custom woocommerce results page? Or is it maybe handled on a different URL?
    Can you post a link to the Woocommerce search results page? Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

andrewc1980
    andrewc1980
    Participant

Hi,

No the theme has no search page setup.

Is that what is needed? This is the search results page that comes up when I carry out a search https://eposiq.com/?s=printer

Thanks,
    Andrew

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, the plugin cannot change the results page layout, unfortunately that is not possible. The results page is fully controlled by the theme you are using (or a page builder, if the theme supports it).

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.