Woocommerce results page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    inous40
    inous40
    Participant

Hi,I am using the ajax search plugin along with WooCommerce and Avada theme. I am facing a problem when I get redirected to woocommerce results page.

I have configured your plugin to search only for products, redirect to Woocommerce results page and override the default WordPress search results with results from this search instance. I have set the number of results per page to 12, witch is the same value used on my theme settings.

Now, when I search for “ομαδικά” (sorry for that, the site is in Greek) and click on the magnifier icon, I get redirected to woocommerce results page that is displaying 3 products and not 12. The second page displays 8 results, the third 8 again, the fourth 4, the fifth 3 and so on . I am attaching some photos so you can see what I am talking about.

I get the same issue even with the Twenty Twenty theme and with all plugins disabled. Any ideas?

Please use these credentials to access stie:
    username: ajaxsearch
    password: uOG7tRO0FoxFbwC0

Thank you for your time,
    George

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you very much for the details!
    The issue was, that the plugin was still searching for hidden catalog and hidden search products, but woocommerce was actually excluding them. I have excluded these in the search settings here: https://i.imgur.com/yQ7ebD8.png
    The missing elements were the ones WooCommerce excluded, now they are excluded from this search as well. The results page should be fine now. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.