WordPress Multi-user usage

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support WordPress Multi-user usage

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by patriziord patriziord 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    patriziord
    patriziord
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

just a question, as I didn’t find any reference about this topic in threads: does Ajax Search Pro work into WordPress Multi-User installations, in your experience?
    Is it possible in particular, to have search results sorted from different third level urls?
    Thanks!

Patrizio

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Patrizio,

I honestly don’t have experience in this topic, so I don’t know.
    Sorting by URL or URL parts are very likely not possible either.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

patriziord
    patriziord
    Participant

Maybe I was able to make my topic completely misunderstood, my mistake in this case!
    While waiting, I took a look into codecanyon comments: even if it is 3 years old, it look like the same question I was asking:
    https://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-search-pro-for-wordpress-live-search-plugin/3357410/comments?page=15&filter=all#comment_6970940

Sorry if I made some confusion: did not mean to return URL parts at all, I was just talking about usual ASP results, linked to different pages from various subdomains in a single WPMU installation.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I see now! Sorting of the results based on the multisite blogs is not possible unfortunately. I recall someone asked this a while back, but I was not able to give a solution yet.

I will note this as a feature request, and see what I can do about it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

patriziord
    patriziord
    Participant

But, am I making much more confusion, or did the answer in that link I mentioned say it was possible?
    Only to be sure, see my attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I think it has the answer. Basically, it is possible to have results from different domains, as long as they are within the same wordpress network installation. I believe this is what you were looking for.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

patriziord
    patriziord
    Participant

Thanks, that’s what I was looking for.
    Cheers,

Patrizio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WordPress Multi-user usage’ is closed to new replies.