words overlap and are unreadable

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support words overlap and are unreadable

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bradley Jenkins Bradley Jenkins 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Jenkins
    Bradley Jenkins
    Participant

I’m hoping this is a know issue with a roadmap to fix it as I cannot get you into the site at this time, but I have taken a screen shot to help show the issue.
    The words overrun the area labeled “filter by category”. Do you know what might be causing this?

Thank you in advance
    Matt

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It does not look like a general issue, it seems to me like a 3rd party CSS rule is causing it.
    I can only confirm if I can see the at least the front-end.
    Looks like some kind of negative margin, padding, position or floating applied to the fieldset element maybe from the theme or anothe plugin CSS?
    But that’s just a guess, it might be something else. If I could see the problematic url I might be able to determine the cause.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Bradley Jenkins
    Bradley Jenkins
    Participant

Thanks for the very quick reply! When we get out of beta testing and live, I’ll loop you in. I found a work around for now, by reducing the number of items in the box using settings. So I won’t have all options possible, but at least it looks great. I follow up in 6 months or so.

THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT PLUGIN!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.