wpdreamsCompatibility not found

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support wpdreamsCompatibility not found

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by airtorque airtorque 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    airtorque
    airtorque
    Participant

Hi, the AJAX SEARCH PRO FOR WP is not working with the WordPress BRIDGE theme.
    The failure code: <b>failure code</b>: Class ‘wpdreamsCompatibility’ not found in <b>/homepage/…/htdocs/…/wp_content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/compatibility.php</b> on line <b>2</b>

Thank you in advance for support.
    Mark

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I have uploaded another version with the code modified, now the problem is gone. However there are other plugins throwing issues as well, when I try to open the preview window:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_is_21x() in /homepages/41/d83849780/htdocs/airtorque_wp/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-catalog-visibility-options/classes/class-wc-catalog-visibility-options.php on line 27

It says that the Woocommerce Catalog plugin has errors in it, but I highly doubt that’s possible. I’m suspecting, that some other plugin is causing these issues. There are many more errors, they are just not visible, because the ajax requests are terminated by the first fatal error.

One of your plugins or the theme is malfunctioning, because these errors should not happen. Try to disable all the plugins and enable them one by one to determine which is causing the fatal errors.

Plugins like: “security, caching, minification, site under construction” are tend to cause these issues, I suggest you try to disable them first, then see what happens.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

airtorque
    airtorque
    Participant

Hi,

the plugin ‘WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options’ caused the problems.
    Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,
    Mark Schmidt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.